Sunday, October 24, 2010

Update on Storm

I believe its now Hurricane Richard is going to hit today.  It will hit directly South from where I am.  We will experience winds of a Tropical Storm, therefore 30-40 mph winds.  Also, it is expected to be 7 inches of rain.  It will hit sometime this afternoon.  This is the latest that I know.  I might not have internet for a little bit, I don't know.  I'll be sure to let everyone know what happened when it's done.  I need to figure out if I need to do anything, but I think I'm pretty much prepared.  Other than that, I'll be sure to take pictures and video and maybe even run a round a little =P  I'll be safe though don't you worry.  This is an update and go ahead and ask questions share concerns.  I might get on around noon my time but we'll see.  Thanks for caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment