Sunday, August 15, 2010

Destination Out of Here!!!

So it begins.  I'm leaving my house in 12 hours to head to the airport.  My flight is at 6:15 am and they want travelers there three hours early.  Who needs sleep anyways?  I'm going to land in Houston and then fly to Belize City, Belize.  I'll arrive in Belize at 2:44 pm.  (Belize is in mountain time for everyone's knowledge.)  There I will go through customs and be picked up by the principal of the school I'll be teaching at.  I'll be teaching at Valley of Peace Academy which is 15 miles from the capital Belmopan and about 50 miles from the coast.  It is a small community with a population of about 2000 and around 100 kids attend the academy.  There I will teach Math and Science to the high schoolers. 

This is going to be one amazing year!  I'm super excited and I'm going in God's name and as I like to say, "This is a year I'm running away with God!"  And we are going to have one crazy adventure.  So for all of you who are reading this please keep me in your prayers, I miss you guys and love you.  I'll try and post regularly for everyone to read what is happening in my life and in Belize.  Thank you everyone for your support.  Soon more shall come.

No comments:

Post a Comment