Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tropical Storm Matthew

Oh it's ever the most ironic and perfect name I think.  Today in about 4 hours, Tropical Storm Matthew is supposed to start hitting Belize.  It's expected to hit Saturday evening/Sunday morning.  It's predicted to bring six to ten inches of rain.  Also after it hits Belize, it's predicted to turn into a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico and then hit Mexico.  That is all the information I really know.

I'm super excited too!!!  I love it, I'm so going to run around outside in it.  It's a bummer that it is going to hit mostly during the night time and it won't be bright out, but it'll be fun.  I wish I had someone here with me to experience it and record funny and ridiculous videos with.   Oh well, I'll have to try by myself.  I'm prepared and have my house in order.  The most important stuff is in Ziploc bags.  Then everything is on my table and in my bags and covered in plastic.  A little bit of water leaks here and there so the ground will get wet, but my stuff will be fine.  When it hits I will lose electricity and that means internet too.  By Monday at the latest then I should have both.  Unless something goes wrong, like a electrical line goes down or something.  Yep, that's what's going on here.  I'm super excited and the temperature is comfortable and there is a nice breeze right now.  I think I'm going to go lay in my hammock.  Oh here's a sweet picture of a butterfly from yesterday. 
Super Macro For the Win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment